Every morning at 11 a.m., Nyack Mayor Jen Laird-White will be in front of village hall with an update on post-hurricane conditions.
A number of other issues were discussed Saturday morning during the approximately 40-minute session in front of Village Hall.
One major topic from Saturday's meeting was the lifting of the alcohol and food service ban.
Here are the highlights from the 11 a.m. Village Information meeting:
- There will be an ice delivery at 3pm today at the Riverspace parking lot.
- The North Broadway area is still without power. O&R gave an outside time of repair of Wednesday 11/7.
- 101 Gedney has electric but no heat. 103 Gedney and the Clermont are without power or heat. If you are a resident and need emergency shelter, please call the hotline at 845-358-5626 and we will assist in getting transportation.
- Voting will take place on Tuesday. We will post if there are any polling place changes due to power issues.
- The decision on school openings will occur today and we will update this site on the decision.
- The YMCA will host a family swim from Noon to 4pm, open to residents.
There will be another meeting at 11 a.m. Monday in front of Village Hall.