Parking is restricted in parts of dowtown Nyack today as a film crew works on Main Street and Broadway.
Notices from the Village of Nyack indicate areas that a blocked off for the day.
Johnny Cakes restaurant on Main Street is a primary location in the ABC Family series "Twisted," which shot part of its pilot in Nyack.
Village Clerk Mary White said filming in Nyack will begin between 10 and 11 a.m. at Runcible Spoon. The crew will be there until approximately 2 p.m., when shooting will shift over to Main Street in and around Johnny Cakes from 2 p.m. to around 8 p.m.
This will impact parking in the following places:
- One block and a half on Broadway near Runcible Spoon.
- South side of Main Street from Cedar Street to Broadway.
- Main Street from Johnny Cakes to Woolworth's.
- Both sides of Cedar Street.
- Ten parking spots behind Riverspace (No space in the municipal lots will be taken.)
- Five or six spots on Church Street.