We're all watching our family budgets these days. Whether shopping with coupons or looking for two-for-one deals, we're taking advantage of all sorts of offers and savings that help us stretch our dollars.
This column will be dedicated to giving you five great local deals each week that will help your family’s bottom line—and since we do the scouting for you, you can save time as well as money.
You are a big part of this column. Let us hear about the deals you've seen. Just add them to our comment box. Then come back each week and see what we've uncovered together.
This week, Frugal Family scoured our local sources to come up with great deals at spas, bookstores and pet care facilities.
Remember to check with the merchant for additional conditions.
1. Grace Nails (Nyack)
- Deal: $20 for manicure and pedicure on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- Good through: Ongoing
- Deal: Buy a burger, get a free beer on Monday through Friday from noon until 4 p.m.
- Good through: Until announced
3. Thomas Clifford's Mixed Martial Arts (Nyack)
- Deal: Introductory program for $19.99, includes one semi-private lesson, one group lesson, uniform, and t-shirt ($150 value)
- Good through: Until further notice
4. Paws by the River (Piermont)
- Deal: Fromm Canned dog foods—buy two cans, get one free; 25% off select balls; plus $5 off $25 coupon
- Good through: March 15th
5. (West Nyack)
- Deal: 75% off all 2011 calendars
- Good through: While supplies last