Oak Hill Cemetery is located across the street from the Nyack Hospital. It was officially dedicated on June 27th, 1848, marking the transition from a handful of privately-owned burial grounds to a community cemetery. The cemetery has been servicing the community since the founding of Nyack, providing a peaceful resting place for loved ones, including the founders of Nyack, local artisans, scientists, veterans and writers. The grounds offers peaceful services to honor community members who have passed. Call to inquire more about future arrangements.