The Piermont Bike Festival will promote biking education and enjoyment for all ages.
There will be music and face painting all through the festival, with other activities scheduled throughout the day as follows:
- Noon to 5 p.m. -- Bike Safety Rodeo at Piermont Bicycle Connection
- Noon to 6 p.m. -- Bike Tune-ups at Dick's Sporting Goods
- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. -- Bike Repair Seminar at Toga Bike Shop
- 2 p.m. -- Bike Fit Seminar at Toga Bike Shop
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. -- VIP Food Theater at Pier 701 and the Sidewalk Bistro
Read more on the event website, piermontbikefestival.com.