Last week's board of trustees meeting in Nyack touched on , and .
Here's a look at the smaller proceedings and discussions:
- Nyack Marina's official reopening will likely be June 8 or June 15, said trustee Steve Knowlton.
- The organizers of the Gran Fondo bike race thanked Nyack for housing a portion of the race. Next year, the Italian cycling event is slated for May 19. "Hopefully we won't have a street fair that day," said trustee Marie Lorenzini.
- The Firemen Memorial Service is scheduled for Sunday, June 10 at 9 a.m.
- A Nyacker noted has created a dangerous driving area at the village's Route 59 gateway. Buses are using the lot to turn around, he said.
- Nyack trustees briefly discussed that recently took place in Memorial Park.