Join Team In Training for our Open House in Nyack on February 16th at the Rockland YMCA.
Team In Training, rated Best Charity Endurance Training Program by Competitor Magazine is not only an excellent way to get fit and participate in a full or half marathon, hike, century cycle ride, or triathlon, but is also the best way to help in the fight against blood cancer.
Team In training is a 3-5 month program in which participants achieve/exceed a fundraising commitment in support of the LLS’s Mission while training for an endurance event of their choice (within Team In Training’s offerings). In return, you will receive:
• The opportunity to save lives through fundraising for research
• Training program including coaching, training plan, clinics, and group training sessions
• Guaranteed race entry
• Pre-race inspiration dinner and post-race victory celebration
• Travel to your selected event including airfare and hotel (where applicable)
• The opportunity to make your athletic goals a reality while giving back to the cancer community!
Come to this free, no obligation event to learn more and get started today! For more information or to RSVP visit our website at www.teamintraining.org/wch or contact Jenna at Jenna.Viviani@lls.org or 914-821-8268.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something