It's Thursday, and you have no idea what you'll do for the weekend.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We've got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: Masonic Park in Tappan, Saturday from noon until 5 p.m.
- Why go: Enjoy some great picnic food, live music and more while supporting the Nam Knights.
- Pricing: $25 includes food, beverages and more
- Where/When: Sisters of St. Dominic, Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Why go: There will be food, games, face painting, live music, and flea market items.
- Pricing: Depends on what you do while there
- Where/When: Nanuet High School Auditorium, Saturday at 7 p.m.
- Why go: Get out and laugh your pants off, with a portion of sales going to Highview Community Playground.
- Cost: Advanced tickets are $25, at the door they are $30
- Where/When: Main Street and Broadway in Nyack, Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Why go: Everyone loves Nyack's street fairs, full of food, crafts, jewelry and so much more
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: JCC of Rockland, Sunday at noon.
- Why go: Proceeds from the walk help feed hungry people in Rockland and Israel through various different programs.
- Pricing: $18 Registration Fee ($25 day of event), $111 Recommended minimum fundraising goal.