It's Thursday, and you have no idea what you'll do for the weekend.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We've got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: Kakiak Park, Sunday from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Why go: Bring your dog for a afternoon of fun with walking, games, contests and prizes! (sponsored by Hi Tor)
- Pricing: $20
- Where/When: 20 Burnside Ave. Congers, Sunday
- Why go: Enjoy the fall with another outdoor festival with great food, music and entertainment.
- Pricing: Free
3. Fall Pumpkin Festival
- Where/When: Tappan Reformed Church, Saturday from noon until 5 p.m.
- Why go: Celebrate the start of fall with pumpkins and other fun of the season.
- Cost: Free
- Where/When: German Masonic Park in Tappan, Sunday from 1 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Why go: Break into October with this German feast, full with not only food but also music and dancing!
- Pricing: $5 for adults, children under 14 are free
- Where/When: , Sunday from noon until 6 p.m..
- Why go: On the grounds of the historical farmhouse, there will be musical demonstrations from different cultures along with a surpulus sale and more.
- Pricing: $7.00 for adults and $3.00 for children