Want to make your voice heard with the administration of Metro-North Railroad?
Your time has come and it starts this coming Wednesday.
Making good on a pledge to increase openness and transparency, MTA Metro-North Railroad has scheduled will six informal meetings at Grand Central and stations in the area including Stamford, Harrison and White Plains, NY.
The sessions are designed as an effort to engage customers in a dialogue with senior management of the railroad, including the railroad's new president, Joseph Giulietti.
In a statement, rail officials said, "We are holding these informal meetings in Grand Central Terminal and outlying stations to gather input about our service from customers." The meetings also are to include discussion of the 100-day action plan and planned improvement projects.
The first meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 26 from 4 to 6 p.m. inMain Concourse of Grand Central Terminal.
The other meetings are scheduled for:
- April 3: White Plains Station, Station Entrance Lobby, 5 to 7 p.m.
- April 10: Stamford Station, Across from Ticket Office (In Station), 5 to 7 p.m.
- May 1: Grand Central, Main Concourse, 7 to 9 a.m.
- May 6: Croton-Harmon Station, Across from Ticket Office (In Station), 5 to 7 p.m.
- May 14: Harrison Station, Eastbound Platform (near elevator), 5 to 7 p.m.