The Royal Hanneford Circus performs this President's Day Weekend in White Plains, transforming the Westchester County Center into an exciting three-ring extravaganza.
The show features tigers, acrobats, mother and baby elephants, the human cannon ball, ATV daredevils, trapeze stars, acrobats, high flyers, thrilling high wire walkers and the spectacular quick change artists among other internationally acclaimed circus performers—and more.
What's your favorite part of the circus? Take the Patch poll below to tell us. Also, share your memories of the circus in the comments section below.
To help celebrate the circus' visit to the area, Patch is giving away six 4-packs of tickets to the shows this weekend. To enter to win tickets, email Patch at email@example.com by 3 p.m. Friday, Feb. 17, 2012. See more about the rules below.
The circus includes performers from around the world.Royal Hanneford Circus Hours: Saturday, Sunday & Monday: 10am, 2pm & 6pm
Cost: Adults & Children, 2 & over, pay the same price $28.50 or $22.50, depending on the seat location. (The 6 Patch contest winners get a set of 4 tickets for free)
Location: Westchester County Center, 198 Central Avenue, White Plains, NY 10606
Patch Circus Ticket Contest rules...
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, send an e-mail with your full name, hometown, and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries must be received by 3 p.m. Eastern Time, Friday, Feb. 17, 2012.
- You may enter only once per family
- Six winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will recieve a four tickets to the circus. Each ticket is valued at $22.50. Transportation to/from the circus is NOT included in the prize and will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Click here for complete Official Rules.