It’s Thursday, and you have no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: , Saturday from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Why go: How often do you get to get down with your bad-self to some good funk, R&B and soul music?
- Pricing: Free admission, drink specials all night
- Where/When: Rockland Community College, Friday from noon to 9 p.m., and from 10 a.m to 9 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday and Monday
- Why go: The summer is quickly approached (although maybe not quickly enough) and it's getting time to plan those camping trips! Grab up the family and find your new recreational vehicle
- Pricing: $9 for adults, $4 for juniors (10-15 yrs old), under 10 is free
- Where/When: United Methodist Church in Pearl River, Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. and Presidents Day from noon to 5 p.m.
- Why go: All sorts of unique trains set up with gigantic tracks you won't see too often
- Pricing: Donation of $5 for adults and $2 for children
4. Red Bull Daytona 500 Party
- Where/When: Grand Prix (in Mt. Kisco, just over the TZ Bridge) on Sunday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Why go: Nascar season is starting! Come watch on the big screen TVs, eat delicious food, and race high speed go-carts
- Pricing: Unlimited races are $59 for adult Uptown package, $29 for half-track and Bridgestone package, $14.95 for Southern BBQ buffet (membership required and can be purchased for the day for $5 to $10)
5. Ladies Night at the Nu Lounge
- Where/When: Lucky Strike Lanes in the Palisades Center Plaza, Saturday from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Why go: If you come with five ladies, you get a complimentary bottle of champagne; with 10 ladies, you a complimentary bottle of Grey Goose! (Reservations required to qualify) Satisfy everyone, there will be a big dance party and bowling all in one location
- Pricing: No cover, many drink specials
And still you want more? Check out our family-friendly refreshed every Wednesday.