RCADD (Rockland Council on Alcoholism and Other Drug Dependence) hosted its Annual Counselor Recognition Ceremony on Thursday at the Krutz Auditorium in Nyack Hospital.
"The Rockland County treatment community recognizes counselors in addiction treatment fields. They’re really in the trenches and the front line for our people,” said Ruth Bowles, Executive Director of RCADD. “Everyone here today is an alcohol and substance abuse counselor.”
Lunch was provided by the Nyack Hospital Recovery Center and the Haverstraw Center. The guest speaker was Andrea Campbell from the Nyack Hospital Recovery Center.
- Marion Breland, Haverstraw Center
- Ruthie Bowles, RCADD
- Charlaine Ranieri, Russell E. Blasidell ATC
- Barbara Tabala, Lexington Center for Recovery
- Teri Aliotta, Nyack Hospital Recovery Center
- Andrea Cambell, Nyack Hospital Recovery Center
- Good Samaritan T-5
- Mental Health Association
- Open Arms