- The Dennis P. McHugh Piermont Public Library will reopen 10 a.m. Tuesday after being closed Monday for Monday for ongoing emergency plumbing repairs.
- The Orangetown Council meeting, which begins at 7:30 p.m. at Orangetown Town Hall in Orangeburg, will include the appointments of two officers by the Orangetown Police and a hearing regarding the amendment of the town code relating to flood damage at 8 p.m. The full agenda and support materials are available here.
- The National Weather Service issued a special weather statement warning of slippery spots due to black ice on area roadways and sidewalks Tuesday morning. Temperatures are dropping again, with a projected high Tuesday of 20 degrees and wind chills as low as four below zero during the day.
- In case you missed it yesterday, check out these photos from an ice rescue drill run by the Piermont Fire Department Sunday.
- yack Library's Tuesday's at Two movie is "The Manchurian Candidate" starring Denzel Washington. The movie is rated R and runs 129 minutes. It was directed by Jonathan Demme and features some shots from Rockland County. Find out more here.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something